[Masters_of_science_mechanical] New! CoEng Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)

Angie Bishop ambishop3 at alaska.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:21:44 AKST 2020

CoEng Students,

We have a new resource available for accessing engineering software!  It is
the new CoEng Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and it is officially up
and running.

This new service allows you to log on to a Virtual Machine containing all
software installed in CoEng Labs.  You can now log on from anywhere - on or
off campus, using your own device - to utilize CoEng software.

Please see details in the attached document and at the website below.  Give
it a try now!

https://www.uaa.alaska.edu/about/administrative-services/departments/information-technology-services/coeng-vdi.cshtml

Feel free to contact Kim Riggs or the ITS Tech Support Center (786-4646)
with any questions or feedback.  ITS is still working on a few bug fixes
and improvements, and we welcome any feedback or suggestions.

Kimberly A. Riggs

College of Engineering Facilities Manager

University of Alaska Anchorage

Office: 907-786-5476, EIB 118

Cell: 907-229-8943

kariggs at alaska.edu