[Masters_of_science_mechanical] EE F654 - UAS Systems Design

Angie Bishop ambishop3 at alaska.edu
Tue Mar 24 10:47:40 AKDT 2020

*• Are you interested in learning about Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)?*
*• Do you want to know about UAS missions being conducted in Alaska?*
*• Would you like to build and fly a UAS as part of your college resume?*

*Well, then here’s your opportunity…*

*Lectures*: MWF 11:45-12:45
*Location:* UAF/BUNN 313; UAA/ECB 204
*Prerequisites:* Senior/Graduate Standing (mechanical, electrical,
computer, geomatics) …
Yep, you can do this! ☺

Please see attached flyer for more information.

Please feel free to contact me at (907) 786-5475 or you can email me at
ambishop3 at alaska.edu.

Thank you.

*Angie Bishop* |
*Administrative Manager*

University of Alaska Anchorage | College of Engineering

2900 Spirit Dr., EIB 301Z | Anchorage, Alaska  99508

Office: 907.786.5475 <http://9077865475> |ambishop3 at alaska.edu

[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01D0CED1.1EB353E0]

*Innovation - Collaboration - Excellence*