[Masters_of_science_mechanical] Your Science & Engineering Librarian is still here!

Angie Bishop ambishop3 at alaska.edu
Thu Mar 26 10:21:26 AKDT 2020

Welcome back to the rest of the semester, the online version!

I'm still holding office hours, but virtually
<https://ask.consortiumlibrary.org/> instead of in person. Please get in
touch if you have any questions about the library, research projects, or
other information needs:
Tues  10-11:30am and 3:30-5pm
Wed  10-11:30am
Fri       2-3:30pm

If the above times don't work for you, feel free to set up an appointment
<http://libguides.consortiumlibrary.org/prf.php?account_id=96433>.

The Library is open 9am-5pm, with virtual reference
<https://ask.consortiumlibrary.org/> provided until 8pm. A current WolfCard
is needed to access the building. Things are still in flux, so check
our Library
Services COVID-19 guide <https://libguides.consortiumlibrary.org/covid19>
guide for the latest.

I look forward to hearing from you. I'm happy to help, so don't be shy!
Thanks and stay healthy.
--Daria

Daria O. Carle
Professor / Science Librarian
Library Liaison for Engineering, Mathematics, & Natural Sciences

UAA / APU Consortium Library
University of Alaska Anchorage
3211 Providence Drive
Anchorage, AK   99508