[Masters_of_science_mechanical] All summer courses will be changed to online

Keturah Costello kfcostello at alaska.edu
Mon Mar 30 11:03:50 AKDT 2020

Hello MS students!

Due to COVID-19, all face-to-face summer courses are being moved to online.
If you have registered for a face-to-face summer course, you do not need to
drop it. You will see the delivery change over the next few days. If you
have any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

*Keturah Costello *|
*Departmental Assistant & Advisor*

University of Alaska Anchorage | College of Engineering

3211 Providence Drive, EIB 301C | Anchorage, Alaska  99508

Office: 907.786.1973 |kfcostello at alaska.edu <alament at alaska.edu>

*Hours: M-F 9:00 am - 6:00 pm AKST*

[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01D0CED1.1EB353E0]

*Innovation - Collaboration - Excellence*

*I will be working remotely until further notice.  You can contact me with
any questions via email or phone, Monday through Friday, 9AM - 6PM. I will
be unavailable outside of office hours. *

*If you have questions about Admission or Financial Aid, please call
907-786-1480.*